Dear Son #1 & #2,
You may have noticed that there is a snack time Cheerio ban in the house at the moment and I feel you both need an explanation.
The Cheerio is Mommy’s nemesis.
Don’t get me wrong they make a great snack, easy breakfast, and you can buy a metric ton from Costco for $4.99. But you know what else they make? A BIG mess.
- Cheerios stick to things like clothes, blankets, rugs, couch cushions and Mommy’s bum.
- Cheerios blend into the floor so you don’t know they’re there until you step on them.
- Cheerios immediately crumble into dust the second they are stepped on, meaning they can no longer be picked up.
- Cheerios turn to mush 4.6 seconds after any contact with fluid. This is not limited to milk.
- Cheerios get into every corner, nook, and cranny including but not limited to: the washing machine, the toy box, the toilet, Mommy’s shoes, the bed, the couch and the bathtub.
Anywho, once you guys can figure out how to stop spreading Cheerios to every section of the house, then the ban will be lifted.
Like my posts? Yay! I’m so glad. Please follow/like/share this blog and spread the love and, hopefully, the laughter!