Dear Son #1 & #2,
We need to talk about stools. Not your poop, the ones used to make you taller. Let ’s talk about what they should be used for.
- To help us reach the bedroom and bathroom light.
- To help us reach the bathroom sink to wash our hands.
- To help us reach the toys in the top bins to share with our brother.
- To help us reach all the messy/breakable/sharp things from the kitchen counter.
- To help us climb onto the bathroom counter and use up all the bubble gum toothpaste.
- To help us scale desks in order to reach photo frames/breakable objects.
- To help us win a wrestling match with our brother.
- To help us scratch the upstairs floors.
- To help us climb into the washing machine.
- To help us climb up to the stove and essentially give me a heart attack.
While I’m impressed that you thought “outside of the box” for the uses of your stools, please stop.
1 thought on “Let’s talk about stools.”
Sounds like the stool are going away for awhile
I guess that’s what they mean with the saying
Boys will be Boys😁