Dear Son #1,
So lately we’ve been doing a lot of pant-less days outside as I’m trying to convince you that diapers are not the way of the future. However, I think you’re in need of a few tips on bare-bum outdoor safety.
- Always use suntan lotion, there’s nothing worse than a burnt bum.
- Always use bug spray, without pants you’re pretty well a bug version of a juicy hamburger.
- Be aware of metal slides in the sun.
- Beware of the sand box. Sand gets into…ahem..everything.
- When you’re skipping rope, just be careful.
- Watch for splinters on the deck.
- Go to the bathroom prior to going in the pool please (more for your brother’s safety).
- Ask Mommy to move the slide off of the bricks on to grass BEFORE you go down it.
- Don’t get tangled up in the swing.
- Maybe put a diaper back on for bike riding.
Happy pant-less partying and stay safe out there! (I want grandchildren one day).
Like my posts? Yay! I’m so glad. Please follow/like/share this blog and spread the love and, hopefully, the laughter!